Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_2_] dsi1[_2_] is offline

Default Chef Boyardee Throwback

On Tuesday, February 26, 2019 at 11:07:10 PM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> "dsi1" wrote in message
>
> If you like that stuff, you might like this stuff, but don't put it on rice.
> Put it on bread or crackers. I believe you can get it at Ikea:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtdiGPLQxAw
>
> ==
>
> It challenges the universal gag reflex eh??? LOL

That's just the Kalle Kavair shtick. Everybody goes along with the shtick. It's a product that's chock full of umami. My step-mom broke it out during Thanksgiving so we could try it. My son thought it was just awesome. I'd certainly eat some next Thanksgiving. It tastes like Cheese Whiz with a fishy aftertaste.