Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default The best easy to make quick snack EVER

---
"dsi1" > wrote in message
On Friday, February 22, 2019 at 12:44:34 PM UTC-10,
wrote:
> ingredients
>
> Lentil thin cakes (see below)
> https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...DNCKV5CW7RR6JG
> bread and butter chips (I use gluten free)
> Mayonnaise (I use gluten free)
>

> spread a dab of mayo on a lentil thin cake place two pickles
> you will soon find heaven after you try this snack it is that good
> --
>

> "There are idiots among us, and they all believe in a god"
> ~Toidi Uoy

I can tell from your topic heading that you're an absolutist type and/or
English is a second language. You're going to fit in well in this crowd but
what the heck is gluten free bread and butter chips? This implies that
certain brands of pickles have gluten. What brands are those? I've never had
pickles with gluten - sounds wild.

---
There is a debate as to whether or not some brands/types of vinegar contain
gluten. So it could be possible. Not likely though.