Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_16_] Ophelia[_16_] is offline

Default The best easy to make quick snack EVER

"U.S. Janet B." wrote in message

On Tue, 26 Feb 2019 09:05:53 -0500, Gary > wrote:

>Pamela wrote:
>> Himalayan salt is said to be formed from sea salt a long time ago.

>To my knowledge, ALL salt comes from current evaporated sea salt
>or ancient sea beds. It's all sea salt just with different
>minerals or pollutants.

Not sermonizing to you Gary.

this is such a stupid argument. The OP (way back up thread) obviously
penny pinched against Kosher salt. The fact is that salt isn't the
only place we have choice and accept it and the prices that go with
it.
We just talked about different kinds of Bok Choy. And different
Worstershire. We've discussed different butter. Lamb from Australia
vs.. U.S. And on and on. If I want to use Himalayan salt, Kosher
salt or ordinary table salt, I know it is salt but slightly different
We make choices.
So some Wackadoodle uses 'Kosher salt is just salt' to muscle his way
into this group to spread his personal rage against Christians and
abuse others who disagree with him. We don't have to support him by
responding to him.
Janet US

==

Indeed! I don't!