Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default The best easy to make quick snack EVER

On 2/26/2019 9:05 AM, Gary wrote:
> Pamela wrote:
>> Himalayan salt is said to be formed from sea salt a long time ago.

> To my knowledge, ALL salt comes from current evaporated sea salt
> or ancient sea beds. It's all sea salt just with different
> minerals or pollutants.

We should stop taking salt from the sea. Just think, we've been "saving
the whales" for years but yet we destroy their habitat by removing the
salt.
The canned tuna industry will collapse putting people out of work. It
will be a severe economic impact and will change the Friday menu for
school lunches.

Leave the salt in the sea. Only use salt recovered from winter road
treatment. Its for the children!