Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] ChristKiller@deathtochristianity.pl is offline

Default The best easy to make quick snack EVER

wrote:

>>>You seem rather delicate if that troubled you ... or are you trolling?

>> sorry Pamela that was not at all intended towards you, You have been
>> kind and had nice words to say to me, and I appreciate that. You have
>> been like a beacon shining in the night making me feel safe and
>> keeping me warm and cozy.....
>> You have made my time here worth it and I will never forget all that
>> you have done for me...
>>
>> You have in no way been a hypocrite so please just pay no mind to the
>> post as it was not intended for you sweet gentle eyes.....
>>
>> And I am delicate... I am like a strand of cotton that has floated
>> through the air and landed on a rose petal and become lodged in the
>> early mornings dew...........
>>
>> AHHHH HELP ME I AM DROWNING IN THE DAMN EARLY MORNING DEW... well
>> don't this just suck....
>>
>> ya see.. very delicate...
>>
>> another way of putting it is I am like a nanometer thin sheet of a
>> soda-lime-silica compound and the world is like a giant maul that is
>> just waiting to smash me to bits

>John Kuthe has some spare medication he's not using which you may find
>useful.

Sorry, but one has to read like all of my posts to understand why I
say the things I do, in another unrelated post I remarked on how most
of the time I post something on here I am just being silly or just
****ing with someone.....

Pretty much everything I said in my previous reply to you was
sarcasm.. except the part about how the post was not meant for you...

But NNNNOOOO you gotta go all Deliverance cra cra on me and treat me
like a third world starving peasant farmer that only has 1 potato
growing in the window...

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____