Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default The best easy to make quick snack EVER

On 2/23/2019 5:38 PM, cshenk wrote:
> Hi All, looks like we have a new troll and this one is on religion and
> frantic about gluten to a level no one without celiac disease needs to
> be.

You must have missed the rant about restaurants not being able to cater
to vegans due to cross contamination in the kitchen. Or was it the
stupidity of the staff? Vegans need stop expecting the world to cater
to their narrow idea of what is good for everyone. Vegans are worse
than proselytizing religious fanatics any day!

Jill