Posted to rec.food.cooking
Hank Rogers[_2_] Hank Rogers[_2_] is offline

Default Searching for air fryer cookbook

wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Feb 2019 07:09:18 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:
>
>> On Saturday, February 23, 2019 at 9:19:00 AM UTC-5, wrote:
>>> On Sat, 23 Feb 2019 03:45:47 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton

>>> Oh I do stay home, I never eat out. hell I am just a hermit that lives
>>> on a deserted island with a bike generator a small dish for
>>> broadcasting my signal and a few coconuts.

>> Mind if we call you Gilligan?
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

> We already have a Jilligan.

Popeye, back when yoose tried to get a date with Jill and yoose stalked
her and told her yoose didn't have an old mexican wife (remember dat
Popeye?).

Since yoose couldn't hump the woman, yoose decided to **** on her till
yoose corpse finally rots in some new yawk crypt.

Popeye, there will be a long, long, long line of folks waiting to
urinate on your grave.

Some will be your own relatives. Some will be relatives and victims of
your sexual assaults.

Yoose a sad sociopath Popeye.