Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sqwertz[_53_] Sqwertz[_53_] is offline

Default Searching for air fryer cookbook

wrote:

>>> Ok the problem that I have with that is that you have to trust the
>>> morons behind the counter are not screwing up or cross contaminating
>>> the food... Being gluten intolerant trust me when I say there are A
>>> LOT of idiots behind those doors that have no idea at all what cross
>>> contamination means, much less know what foods have what in it, much
>>> less will know what gluten even is or what vegan means

>>This is why Gluten Intolerant people are so intolerable. Only
>>celiacs have to worry about even the smallest amount of gluten.

> Wrong
>
>>Even if there were such a thing as "gluten intolerant" (which hasn't
>>been proven), "gluten intolerant" people never claim to not be able
>>to handle small amounts.

> wrong
>

>>But I guess that isn't "fashionable" enough for you. But then you
>>go and spout that ignorant bullshit about how everybody in the
>>restaurant industry doesn't know about vegans, vegetarians, and
>>gluten is ignorant. That is 100% bullshit.

> again wrong
>

>>You're just another gluten-intolerant attention whore. Which makes

> wrong. tell me why then when I have gluten my skin gets dry and begins
> to flake and peel, why I get constipated for like 3 weeks, why my skin
> face and head itch like I have poison oak over my entire body... You
> say I am an attention whore, well if I am such then I will gladly
> trade you my symptoms for yours.

You're describing the symptoms of celiac disease/gluten intolerance,
which doctors are quite competent at diagnosing these days. It's
actually very easy to diagnose BY A DOCTOR. Those who have tested
negative for this still claim a "Gluten sensitivity" (not
"intolerance"), but there are no degrees of celiac, just as you
can't be "almost pregnant".

I actually thought I may have it back in 1995, long before it became
fashionable. I was scoped and snipped and scoped again and I
didn't. I let it go. What I was rely denying was that it was my
lifestyle at he time that included lots of drinking. Being celiac
would have been a great excuse, though. Everybody I knew would have
known about it within days and I could have been special rather than
just an alcoholic.

What you have instead is Mock Adult Onset Attention Deficit
Disorder. Meaning, you're not getting the attention you require so
you act out to bring attention to yourself. Even the doctors aren't
giving you the attention you think you warrant because they know
you're full of shit, too. So you resort to diagnosing yourself over
the Internet by quacks who virtually agree with you and find
like-minded people who, like you, also became gluten sensitive (not
gluten intolerant, mind you) practically overnight. Just like when
every little brat kid all the sudden had ADD back in the 90's.

Have you met Julie Bove, yet? We already have a huge bag of
bottomless mixed nuts to snack on and most of us are pretty tired of
them by now.

> I would rather live life as you do
> with no knowledge and no understanding and have a firm belief that
> fairies are real. In other words I would trade all my symptoms to be a
> religious moron, you know just like you are.

See? This is why you're downright dumb, gullible, and incredible.
Calling yourself ChristKiller and then spouting off about how
anybody who may not believe you is a "religious moron" (even after I
just told you I wasn't). That makes you a ****ing nutcase, and not
ironically, a religious moron too.

-sw