Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] ChristKiller@deathtochristianity.pl is offline

Default Searching for air fryer cookbook

On Sat, 23 Feb 2019 03:45:47 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Friday, February 22, 2019 at 6:09:30 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> On Fri, 22 Feb 2019 14:51:04 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:

>> >I see. You're Sheldon's "backwards world" twin.
>> >
>> >Vegans can eat in restaurants. They just have to find ones that take
>> >veganism seriously. Here are a few in the town where I live:
>> >
>> ><https://vegnews.com/2017/9/a-vegan-guide-to-ann-arbor>
>> >
>> >Cindy Hamilton

>> Ok the problem that I have with that is that you have to trust the
>> morons behind the counter are not screwing up or cross contaminating
>> the food... Being gluten intolerant trust me when I say there are A
>> LOT of idiots behind those doors that have no idea at all what cross
>> contamination means, much less know what foods have what in it, much
>> less will know what gluten even is or what vegan means

>Dude, you're writing as if going to restaurants was a civil right
>or something. Just stay home.

Oh I do stay home, I never eat out. hell I am just a hermit that lives
on a deserted island with a bike generator a small dish for
broadcasting my signal and a few coconuts.

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____