Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sqwertz[_53_] Sqwertz[_53_] is offline

Default Searching for air fryer cookbook

On 22 Feb 2019 17:03:42 GMT, KenK wrote:

> I have three of them. The latest purchased is even worse than the
> previous two. But all have similar problems.

Those recipe books are for suckers. They cobble them together in 36
hours without any testing, edit them for 10 minutes by throwing it
through a formatter and spell-chucker, and then send it to press.
or worse, sell it on the internet as an electronic cookbook.
They're all for rubes.

What you have is a limited toaster oven. There are no special
recipes for it. You just heat shit up in it. If its fits in there,
you can cook it in there. Just don't try folding up a pizza in
stuffing it in there.

-sw