Posted to rec.food.cooking
Janet Janet is offline

Default Pea Soup again

In article >,
says...

> On Wed, 20 Feb 2019 12:06:31 -0700, U.S. Janet B. >
> wrote:
>
> >On Wed, 20 Feb 2019 09:58:51 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:

> >>Really? That's a lot more heat than a dryer.
> >>
> >>I can't recall the last time I ironed anything. If it has
> >>to be ironed, I get rid of it.
> >>
> >>Cindy Hamlton

> >I know I have an ironing board tucked in a corner where I can't reach
> >it. Should get rid of it. Not sure about where the iron might be

> I can do better than that. I have a brand spanking new $80 iron, never
> used, still in its box. It is about 7 years old.
>
> JB

One of my children was causing some concern at nursery so was sent for
a developmental assessment. In it he was shown picture cards and asked
to name the object or say what they were used for. Afterwards the
ed.psych said to me " he just doesn't recognise or know the names of
some everyday objects, like iron, and ironing board".

Janet UK