Posted to rec.food.cooking
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default Chef Boyardee Throwback

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...liOCYyss8ZZQ65

> > What is it, it doesn't look like any Chinese food I've ever seen...
> > pieces are too big and sloppily arranged... and why the fork,
> > Chinese eat with chopsticks.
> >

> Every Chinese restaurant, fancy and expensive or plain and cheap, are
> ALL going to be different. Not a single one of food items will look
> the same; similar maybe, but not the same.
>
> The only folks, besides Orientals, that I see eating with chopsticks
> are the locals trying to impress other diners. Chopsticks do not
> make the food taste any better than using a fork nor does it make
> your dining experience any better.

Chopsticks are like the ambiance of the room. You can have a dark
dingy place with linoleum tables, or you can eat at someplace wih a
nice outdoor table. You can taste food the same on a fork as a
chopstick, but some prefer a little fun in their life.

Feel free to use a fork if you like but I will use whatever is easier
for the dish at hand.