Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected][_2_] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net[_2_] is offline

Default Chef Boyardee Throwback

On Monday, February 18, 2019 at 1:10:05 PM UTC-6, cshenk wrote:
> wrote:
>
> > Our resident moron apparently doesn't have a clue about taking a
> > shower in a motorhome.
> > >
> > > I do buy a lot of cheap baby wipes so he can use those if he needs
> > > to and he has a water dispenser for drinking.
> > >

> > But she's willing to buy cheap baby wipes and think dozens of them
> > will get him cleaner or as clean as a shower. Somewhere some village
> > is missing their idiot and she's landed here. Aren't we lucky?

> It's almost a bit scary. We were talking RV stuff and she glomered on
> to make it all about her and seemed to object if he were to buy himself
> a small portable 5G hot water type he could use to wash a few dishes or
> do whatever with. WTF?

You hit the nail on the head when you stated "to make it all about her." But
in two years she'll deny she ever said anything about RV's, showers, or baby
wipes.

I've been watching some YouTube videos about the T@B (TAB) teardrop trailers.
Many different styles with inside or outside kitchens, with or without bath-
rooms, with or without solar panels. The amenities are quite varied for these
type of campers.