Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Chef Boyardee Throwback

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> wrote:
>>
>> Perhaps they've improved some but the last time I tried jarred pasta
>> sauce has to be twenty years ago and it was awful.

> The computer you used 20 years ago sucked compared to today's
> computers. Do you think food is any different?

I have had one jarred sauce that was really good. Amy's Organic. But it's
around $9 a jar. I don't even like pasta that much so not worth the price to
me. I got some P$$$$T (sp?) brand from Fred Meyers when they had it on
clearance. 44 cents a can. I did probably doctor it with cheese, herbs,
maybe even tomato sauce. Was fine for a quick, cheap meal. And a quick,
cheap meal is they only reason I eat pasta. I don't even eat it that often.