Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default what's with peanuts?

On Sun, 17 Feb 2019 19:58:19 -0500, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 2/10/2019 4:15 PM, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> Many people enjoy a BBQ but, in my experience, they are fooling
>>> themselves
>>> if they think they're getting better tasting food.

>> Really?? They are fooling themselves if the think the food is better?
>> That's one of the dumbest things you have said here.

>It really depends on the food you're cooking on the grill (BBQ). Some
>things really benefit from outdoor cooking. But no, I'm not going to
>cook outdoors year round.
>
>Jill

For me it really depends on cooking for how many, cooking for just the
two of us it's much easier to cook indoors, but when we have company
and weather permitting it's easier and quicker to cook most meals on
an outdoor grill. Of course it also depends on what's for dinner,
stews, soups, and pasta cook easier indoors. Steaks burgers and chops
cook easier outdoors. In summer veggies from the garden cook a lot
easier on the grill... we love grilled slabs of eggplant and zukes.
This spring I promise to set up the new Weber. However we don't have
much company anymore, most old friends are gone. This week the three
grands will be visiting, last of the skiing. They're teens now and
they love to eat.