Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Chef Boyardee Throwback

"cshenk" > wrote in message
> Julie Bove wrote:

>> cheese, >>some >>>> guacamole, added some soup. Topped that with some
>> salad >>that was asst. >>>> vegetables with olives, Feta cheese and
>> pecans. >>Added a goodly drizzle >> of >>>> honey on top. There may
>> have been >>more things he added that I left out >>>> but I

>> can. >>>>> It sound like he feels right at home.

>> > There's some very innovative solutions used with RV's that he might
>> > have added for basic plumbing. Even small 5gallon electric hot
>> > water heaters that aren't very expensive and can handle a small tub
>> > type bath (some run off liquid propane bottles and you just fill
>> > with water then turn it on). I was looking at some of them for a
>> > camper friend of mine.

>> Nope. I'm not adding anything there. He can always stay in this house
>> if he wants to. The problem with water is, there is no way to drain
>> it back out. Not like an RV. It's a building that won't move.

> Julie, I was talking RV's and at 5 gallons, he'd just dump the water
> that had no more than a little ivory soap or something added.

You expect a person who does work that gets him dirty and sweaty all day to
take a 5 gallon shower? I don't think so. There's a real shower, sink and
toilet in the house and the house is very close to the back house.

I do buy a lot of cheap baby wipes so he can use those if he needs to and he
has a water dispenser for drinking.