Old 14-02-2019, 01:03 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Chef Boyardee Throwback

On 2/13/2019 7:19 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

"jmcquown" wrote in message
On 2/11/2019 8:55 AM, Roy wrote:
On Sunday, February 10, 2019 at 10:09:17 PM UTC-7, Julie Bove wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
On 2/10/2019 1:50 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 00:17:53 -0800, Julie Bove wrote:

"Sqwertz" wrote in message
On Sat, 9 Feb 2019 21:27:51 -0800, Julie Bove wrote:

No but he did ask me to make rye bread with cinnamon in it.
We'll see
how
that comes out.

And you said he's a foodie!?!?!?!* He's no foodie and he's playing
you if he's asking you to do shit like that.

No. I said my BF was a foodie. Actually he still is. He's just
not my BF
any
more. New BF is also a foodie. But his tastes and mine are not
the same
when
it comes to food.

The gardener did love the Pad Thai that I made the other day.
Said it
was
way better than what I got at Costco.

Look at Julie, always trying to insert those covert tidbits of her
wannabe personal life into unrelated conversations.* You just forgot
to say. "But for reasons I'm not going to discuss that here and
now".

And no, you said that of your "gardener".* You just wanted to
mention you "boyfriends" tonight.

-sw

There's the he's not her BF anymore but the current BF is but it's
not the
gardener.* She always did say she was a Princess.* Now she's Queen
Bee and
all these honeys are hovering around.* Why do I find this hard to
believe.

The gardener was never my BF and he was also never married or a
foodie. And
yes, I do have honeys hovering around. Sorry if you're jealous.

Betcha it isn't for the food. Julie isn't into 'gourmet' judging by
previous
postings.

I don't actually care if her gardener was her boyfriend or married or
not. Or how many "boyfriends" she's had before, during or since her
divorce. I'm certainly not jealous.* As for her/their taste in food,
she started the thread about Chef Boyardee 'Throwback' canned pasta.
AFAIC, that pretty much sums up the "foodie" factor.* Or lack thereof.

Wrong! We had three extended power outages prior to winter.

(snipped a bunch of crap)

Stop trying to deflect. You didn't mention being snowed in or needing
canned beefaroni or whatever this "Throwback" stuff is. You asked if
anyone had tried it. Now you're just making excuses about why you buy
shit like this. For $1.58/can. In case I forgot to answer the original
question, NO, I've never bought canned Chef Boyardee Throwback pasta.

Jill