Posted to rec.food.cooking
tert in seattle tert in seattle is offline

Default Simple easy gluten/dairy free cookie or brownie recipe?

writes:
>On 2/13/2019 11:34 AM, KenK wrote:
>> I'm looking for a simple easy gluten/dairy free cookie or brownie recipe.
>> I've tried Google several times but there's always a long long list of
>> ingredients or uncommon ingredients. I have a MW/convection oven and an air
>> fryer.
>>
>> Suggestions please?
>>
>> TIA
>>

>My suggestion is if you have to have gluten and dairy free "brownies" or
>cookies and are going to cook them in the Microwave or an air fryer,
>sorry, they're going to suck. Find something else to cook or buy some
>commercial gluten and dairy free crap at the grocery store. Seriously.
>They'll suck too, but at least you'll be happy to know the ingredients lits.
>
>Jill

A search for flourless brownies yields a 5-ingredient recipe:

https://thebakermama.com/recipes/5-i...less-brownies/

I suppose you could substitute some kind of oil for the butter if it
truly must be dairy free but that would probably make them suck

give it up, KenK!