Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default We have one less resident now.

On 2019-02-13 1:20 p.m., dsi1 wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at 6:47:43 AM UTC-10, Ed Pawlowski
> wrote:

>> When the Disney 101 Dalmation move came out many people wanted one
>> but did not know the characteristics of the breed until too late.

> I was surprised to learn that my brother was raising/breeding
> dalmatian show dogs. Beats me how that happened. We weren't into dogs
> when we were kids. I would never get involved with show dogs but he
> has produced some of the finest dalmatians in N. America - whatever
> that means. They all look alike to me.

Some people are just really really interested in show dogs and breeding
the perfect dogs. My friend and his wife are into English Setters and,
along with a friend, have developed a great line of them. The friend's
sister is into Havanese, and she just scored big time at the Westminster
Dog Show. She got best in Toy Group and was runner up Best in Show. That
is about a great an honour as one can get in the dog showing business.