Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default A new Fridge

"U.S. Janet B." > wrote in message
> On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 03:24:20 -0800, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:

>>> Really? You know.. they come in different sizes. Oh yeah... we have
>>> reject every suggestion.

>>Yes I know. As I said... I could fit an apartment sized one. No bigger.
>>Not
>>big enough. I know how to measure.

> so, your house doesn't have regulation ceilings?

I have no clue what regulation ceilings are but what would the ceiling have
to do with it? The ceiling in the kitchen is weird. Part of it is very high
and it goes at different angles. The lowest part is where the fridge is. But
as I said... The cabinets go at the sides of the fridge and over the top.
That's the problem.