Posted to rec.food.cooking
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default A new Fridge

U.S. Janet B. wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 03:24:20 -0800, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:

> standard 18, >>>> 20, 22

> >> Really? You know.. they come in different sizes. Oh yeah... we

> have to >> reject every suggestion.
> >
> > Yes I know. As I said... I could fit an apartment sized one. No
> > bigger. Not big enough. I know how to measure.

> so, your house doesn't have regulation ceilings?

Julie posted a picture once and it's a box like area that can't be
expanded or taller with much ease. Like me, she has cabinets built
above it that don't allow for a taller unit and width issues that do
not allow for much wider.

I have the tall restrictions but can go as wide as I want here if
willing to rearrange the rest of the kitchen. I'd have to measure for
exact but I am about 64 inches top height max. She mentioned it about 3
years ago and I recall looking up units that fit the space. There were
not many choices at all that fit her space limits.

Carol