Posted to rec.food.cooking
songbird songbird is offline

Default snow big deal

tert in seattle wrote:
> I'm scheduled to report for jury duty tomorrow, so regardless of what
> Mother Nature decides, the disruptions to normal routine will continue
> for me.

i got that last winter... not much fun, but
i got through it.

as for the snow, i don't mind it here. the ice
has been more of a challenge this year.

the high winds this past weekend took down the
t.v. and internet antenna from the roof so i had
to get up there today and unhook everything and
rehook up what i could leave up there (the internet
connection ). the tv thing seems to work ok even
if it is sitting on the ground... for now until the
ice clears up and i can redo what needs to be redone
that will have to do. ice everywhere. i fell a few
days ago walking on the end of the drive where some
ice has formed, meant to be very careful but somehow
just a slight step got away from me and down i went.
nothing broken. *whew*

rain and snow on the way this week. it's mid-
winter. i would rather it was all snow.

songbird