Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default snow big deal

On 2/11/2019 6:33 PM, wrote:

> Are we supposed to
> stay off the roads because some Northerner is here visiting but we are annoying
> him and in his way because we don't know how to navigate in it?

That can be the smart thing to do no matter where you live.

One day I was going to work and there were flashing lights ahead around
the curve. When I go there, a woman was standing beside her car that
slid off the road. They were waiting to have it pulled out.

After work it was still the same conditions on the way home. Again, at
a slight curve on a down hill there were flashing lights ahead. When I
got there, same woman, same car, this time up against a guard rail with
some damage.

Even if she lost a day's pay it would have been more sensible for her to
stay home.