Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected][_2_] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net[_2_] is offline

Default got new stuff

On Monday, February 11, 2019 at 3:13:07 PM UTC-6, wrote:

> That's why I bought the Dyson, to cope with litter, best get at it
> daily. I have hardwood and tile and it's not nice underfoot

Her litter box is near a laminate floor area and you're right, it's not nice
underfoot. I think the problem descends from her being declawed whereas
Smitty was not and there was no litter being scattered everywhere.

> Have you checked the Dyson site, I wouldn't be surprised if they do
> 'refurbished' ones, or if not, pretty sure I have seen them on ebay.

I still cannot justify the price even for a refurbished one when my 'ball'
is in like new condition.