Old 11-02-2019, 02:06 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default Chef Boyardee Throwback

Julie Bove wrote:

"Sqwertz" wrote in message
On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 17:15:15 -0800, Julie Bove wrote:

He took a bowl, put cubes of Swiss cheese in it, cottage cheese, some
guacamole, added some soup. Topped that with some salad that was asst.
vegetables with olives, Feta cheese and pecans. Added a goodly drizzle of
honey on top. There may have been more things he added that I left out
but I
hadn't eaten yet. I didn't want to lose my appetite and had to keep
looking
away. Does that sound like a foodie to you?

It sounds like somebody using up everything you buy while he can.
It sound like he feels right at home.

=-sw

He should feel right at home. He LIVES here!

Probably inside now? You have snow and your back house has no
heat or plumbing. I remember. So if he lives in your house or
property, is he paying some kind of rent? He should be.