Old 11-02-2019, 01:03 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Chef Boyardee Throwback

"Gary" wrote in message ...
Julie Bove wrote:

"Gary" wrote in message
Julie Bove wrote:

No but he did ask me to make rye bread with cinnamon in it. We'll see
how
that comes out.

Does that sound good to you? Not so much to me.
Before you bother to make a loaf, why not let him try
a rye bread toast with cinnamon-sugar sprinkled on.

It really is good! Smelled wonderful while baking and I tried a bite when
it
was done. Will be good for breakfast!

Did you also add sugar to that cinnamon rye bread dough?
I've got rye bread. I might try a bit of cinnamon on a corner
just to see how it tastes.

The recipe calls for 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar. That's what I used.