Old 11-02-2019, 12:05 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
Hank Rogers[_2_] Hank Rogers[_2_] is offline

Default what's with peanuts?

jmcquown wrote:
On 2/10/2019 1:17 PM, Gary wrote:
wrote:

It's been many years since I roasted a chicken whole. I
like to remove the backbone anyway, don't need spinal fluid flavoring.
I like to remove the rib bones too, easy to pull out cleanly with a
paper towel.

What a baby you are. You don't even deserve to be allowed to
cook/eat a chicken.

For some reason I thought he was the guy who always chided people for
*not* roasting a whole chicken.

Jill

A chicken? Hell, he wouldn't cook lass than 100 lb of chicken at a time
.... and they better be at least 5 lb per bird.