Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected][_2_] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net[_2_] is offline

Default got new stuff

On Saturday, February 9, 2019 at 10:55:33 PM UTC-6, Sqwertz wrote:

> On Fri, 8 Feb 2019 20:28:33 -0800 (PST),
> wrote:
>
> > There's one guy that does the reviews, and at the end of the year he will give
> > a nod to the best and worst products he's bought and used. If something is
> > especially impressive he will review it again and give updates to how it's
> > holding up.

> You have much more patience then me,. I prefer to read reviews from
> real consumers(*), not watch videos of people who were given items
> and possibly paid to review them. I despise 99.95% of youtube
> videos.
>
> (*) given, some of those people are idiots ("1 star because I should
> have ordered blue instead of red").
>
> -sw

He's pretty good, not boring nor condescending and he says he's bought the stuff
himself. There's some quite helpful YouTube videos giving tips on how to perform some tasks that you might not be familiar with.

I've picked up some plumbing tips as well sewing tricks and tips to name a few.
Dumbest criminals are always good for a laugh, too.