Old 09-02-2019, 12:49 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Chef Boyardee Throwback

"Sqwertz" wrote in message
On Thu, 7 Feb 2019 15:43:58 -0800, Julie Bove wrote:

Anyhoo... I ordered three cans of the Throwback ravioli from Amazon for
$1.58 each. I believe this is a marked down price as I had seen the
Beefaroni and lasagna in a few brick and mortar stores for around $3.

There is no way any B&M store was charging $3 for a can of
Chefboyadree. You just make up these inflated prices to justify your
overspending on online shopping.

How would you know what our prices are here? I saw it at Fred Meyer. But not
the Ravioli.