Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default got new stuff

On Fri, 08 Feb 2019 U.S. Janet B. wrote:

>I got my Thermoworks ChefAlarm today. It has lots of nice features as
>well as 2 good magnets that won't let it slide away when in use. I
>can't wait to try it out but first must find the right size Phillips
>head screw driver to open the battery compartment so that I can remove
>the battery storage protection.

To open a small battery compartment probably a No.1, which is fairly
small... the most common Philips screw is a No.2. Most everyone has a
No, 2 Philips screwdriver. I doubt it will be a No. 3, which is
fairly large.

>Also got my new driver's license today. Bah! Worst photo ever. :-((

Scan and post it. hehe

>Oh, and I also got a Copper Chef combo pan a while back. (always
>wanted to try the stuff to see if it really worked) It does. That
>surface is so fine that today I used it to toast some croutons. You
>know how the oil makes a scum in other pans? Not in the Copper Chef.
>
>Janet US

Copper Chef sounds like a good pan, enjoy. What size is it and what
makes it a combo pan?