Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dinner tonight (2/6/19)

On 2019-02-07 4:38 p.m., Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> I had no interest as a child in learning a musical instrument.Â* Wish I
> had though, especially the violin.Â* Don't know that I'd be good at it
> but it looks so enjoyable to make music.

I took guitar lessons when I was 13 and did well at them but I gave them
up when I went to high school because I had signed up for instrumental
music. We moved at the end of the first term and it was not available at
the closest high school in the new city. I had to go downtown. I learned
on the first day how far behind my old classes were. I had just been
assigned to play the clarinet at the end of the term at the old school.
And this class was way into the music book. Then I got my marks from the
old school and had failed music. I got back into guitar years later,
took some more lessons. I also taught myself to play banjo, piano and
recorder. Not bad for someone who had failed music.