Old 08-02-2019, 02:52 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Sqwertz[_53_] Sqwertz[_53_] is offline

Default Chef Boyardee Throwback

On Thu, 7 Feb 2019 15:43:58 -0800, Julie Bove wrote:

Anyhoo... I ordered three cans of the Throwback ravioli from Amazon for
$1.58 each. I believe this is a marked down price as I had seen the
Beefaroni and lasagna in a few brick and mortar stores for around $3.

There is no way any B&M store was charging $3 for a can of
Chefboyadree. You just make up these inflated prices to justify your
overspending on online shopping.

I tried the stuff last night and flat out didn't like it!

Wow, I'm shocked! Stop the presses! Everybody knew the ending to
this as soon as we saw the subject and the poster. Next time just
post the subject and leave the body of the message blank - we'll get
the message.

-sw