Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default Publix supermarket and Detwilers Farm Market

On Sun, 3 Feb 2019 20:23:58 -0600, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 20:00:14 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>
>> One nice thing where we are is a supermarket is one mile away.
>> Fortunately, it is a good one, Publix.
>>
>> Prices are OK on most things, a little high on some. They do have a lot
>> of BOGO items though. Produce, meats, bakery are good quality. Their
>> price on Haagen Daz is $5.20. While that is the highest I've seen they
>> had a BOGO for a week so I stocked up.

>But do they have your Cabot cheese?
>
>I saw Cabot Seriously Sharp at Costco again today. 2lbs bricks for
>$3.99/lb.
>
>-sw

One pounders were on sale last week at Tops for $1.88, got an
assortment of three, even I who is not particularly fond of cheddar
already polished one off by dicing the last third into last night's 18
egg fritatta.