Old 02-02-2019, 11:55 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_2_] dsi1[_2_] is offline

Default Honey score in the cupboard

On Saturday, February 2, 2019 at 12:14:09 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:

I take some solace in the knowledge that any bee that ever stung me paid
the ultimate price for the privilege. Maybe the reason he was never
diagnosed with arthritis was because he had had all those preventative
stings. I have heard that stinging nettles is also good for arthritis,
but I will need more proof before I try it.

He may have been diagnosed with arthritis, but I can't say because I don't know. When I knew him, there seemed to be no signs of that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N7JqkJ2nc0