Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default Honey score in the cupboard

On Sat, 02 Feb 2019 12:57:45 +1100, Bruce >
wrote:

>On Fri, 1 Feb 2019 19:38:30 -0600, Terry Coombs >
>wrote:

>>> I would be completely surprised to find anything other than South
>>> Carolina clover honey.* I've got a jar of it dated 2004 and have yet
>>> to open it.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> * We still have 9 quarts of raw unfiltered wildflower honey down in the
>>cellar . Not even labeled since I didn't intend on selling it .

>I wonder if there's plastic in it.

No one stores nine quarts of honey, they use it, sell it, or give it
away... Coombs is full of BS... anyone seen his hives, I thought not.
I have many neighbors who keep bees, none horde their honey, they sell
it or barter it. I leave home grown veggies at my neighbor's door,
they leave jars of honey at my door. People who keep bees don't save
honey because they have much more coming... that's why I don't believe
anything Coombs claims... he likely lives in some big city slum
tenement basement appartment... NO BEES... only Bs Coombs sees are
drug dealing *******s.