Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default Air Fryers

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> We use more than 8 oz for a batch of spaghetti sauce. We've got a couple
> gallons of it waiting to be frozen, which is a task for tomorrow.

I need to make a new batch myself and I make almost that much at
a time. I use an 8qt pot but I actually make about 7qts in it.
Need some stirring room on top. When making that, I'll always add
a can or two (most times just one) of tomato paste right near the
end to thicken it all up a bit if it seems too thin.

Once I make a new batch then I'll make a good batch of lasagne
too. I'm way over due for both....like 2 years now.