Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Soup for dinner

"jmcquown" > wrote in message

<snip>
>> I don't know when you worked there and I don't know for sure when ours
>> opened. I had heard about the place on TV long before we got one here.
>> But the one here in Lynnwood always had them.

> Always being since 1992. I thought you were the one who likes to keep up
> with my employment history. LOL

Why would I even want to keep up with that? I do remember you mentioning
some restaurant. O'Charlies or something like that. Maybe a tax place. Maybe
a tire place. Not sure and don't really care.

> All I did was mention I've made cheddar biscuits from scratch. Steve
> brought up Red Lobster. I clarified they didn't serve them in the 1980's.
> I've never tasted the ones from Red Lobster, either. I'm sure yours are
> better. I know mine are. I was merely pointing out I don't add onion and
> garlic to my cheddar drop biscuits. It went downhill from there.

I didn't used to add those things to mine but I did add them once some years
ago and that's when people commented that they were better than Red
Lobster's. I have added them since a few times but usually when I make them,
I'm in a hurry to add something to a meal and I don't bother. I do think
they are better with.