Posted to rec.food.cooking
jinx the minx jinx the minx is offline

Default I need "soft" foods

Michael Nielsen > wrote:
> On Thursday, January 10, 2019 at 12:07:59 AM UTC+1, notbob wrote:
>

>> Any other suggestions? ;(
>>

> Take whichever meal you would like and blend it into a soup in a
> heatproof waterproof blender. it will also keep you full longer - this
> was tested on construction workers in Denmark some years back

As someone who once had to live off a liquid diet for an extended amount of
time, I can say without any doubt do NOT €śblend€ť meals, or even soup that
isnt meant to be blended, for that matter. It just tastes gross, and will
learn you wholly unsatisfied unless you just dont care what you eat.
Anyone that doesnt believe me, I dare to try it€”just once.