Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default I need "soft" foods

Sqwertz wrote:

> notbob wrote:
> > I finally went to the dentist, today. Not good news.
> > Gotta baby this broken crowned tooth --molar: last molar, bottom left--
> > till next Tuesday. Then, it will be pulled.

> You need a new dentist that will pull the tooth now

Yeah, no kidding. What kind of slack dentist would make you wait
a week to get it pulled when you are in pain now?

Also, you asked what kind of food to eat in the meantime? Really?
You received lots of answers but
that's all about what *they* would eat, not what you might like.
Very good troll, nb.

Just break out your blender, add 2 cups water, turn it on and
jam your hand down in there. Your tooth won't hurt you anymore
until next Tuesday when it gets pulled.