Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sqwertz[_53_] Sqwertz[_53_] is offline

Default egg cooker question

On Thu, 10 Jan 2019 23:06:55 -0800, Leonard Blaisdell wrote:

> In article >, Sqwertz
> > wrote
>
>> Blinky wasn't as well respected as you think, at least in the group
>> I remember him (I think it was alt.usenet.readers and servers).
>> Though I didn't disagree with him on his opinion of Deja-Google, but
>> many of the 'facts' he presented were simply wrong and he refused to
>> acknowledge them.
>>
>> Never saw any food photos. He never posted to alt.binaries.food
>> that I remember.

> Blinky represented his opinions, coupled with enough knowledge of the
> subject, to argue with conviction. I don't remember him as a Luddite,
> but I could be wrong.

David (dsi1) is just representing Blinky as being a luddite in the
defective reading/posting interface (which is even worse now).
David thinks anybody who doesn't worship Google is a luddite.

It is funny, though, that he remembers being so butthurt by Blinky's
comments about the Google news interface and its users that David so
dearly worships. That was .. what... 10+ years ago? It definitely
made a lasting impression on him, as you noted.

-sw