Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_16_] Ophelia[_16_] is offline

Default Circulon pot quality

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Wednesday, January 9, 2019 at 1:26:37 PM UTC-10, Janet wrote:
> In article >, says...

> the breaks.
> > >
> > > Probably a big aluminum slug bonded to the bottom, then. Maybe with a
> > > little stainless on the outside for appearance.
> > >
> > > Cindy Hamilton
> > >

> > There's "stainless" and "stainless". If a magnet will stick to it, then
> > induction will work. My older S/S pots wouldn't work with induction
> > whereas my newer ones will and have a symbol stamped on the base.

> My ss pans have a copper base.
>
> Janet UK

All stainless steel pans should have a copper base - but they don't. Well,
unless they're going to be used for induction. That is, unless you have an
induction burner that works with non-ferrous metals.

Here's my new pot. I think it's pretty damn pretty

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...n9hzYYnPtYtjbH

==

I certainly is Do you have an oven you can use it in?