Posted to rec.food.cooking
U.S. Janet B. U.S. Janet B. is offline

Default Dinner Tonight 1/1/2019

On Wed, 9 Jan 2019 04:55:42 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

snip

>Ah, well. Not everybody is a nerd. I forgive you for being normal.
>
>One of my favorite weather sites just has a big graph:
>
><https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=42.2112&lon=-83.5999&unit=0&lg=english&FcstType=graphical>
>
>The models used by the National Weather Service aren't very good at
>predicting for this area, so I only use them for the next day or two.
>For a longer-range forecast, I use this:
>
><http://www.intellicast.com/Local/Weather.aspx?location=USMI0904>
>
>It has radar, so I can see what's coming.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

I use NOAA on the computer, my husband uses the Weather Channel. I
find it so interesting to follow the weather. Really interesting
stuff to see what's coming, where it is going. We keep track of
family and friend's weather to see what is going on in their world.
Janet US