Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Circulon pot quality

On Tuesday, January 8, 2019 at 3:31:38 PM UTC-5, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Tue 08 Jan 2019 10:46:41a, graham told us...

> >> An All Clad pan is worth fighting for.

> > Certainly true as All Clad is still being made in the US and not
> > China! All of my pans were made in Denmark, France or Italy. It's
> > difficult to find good bakeware these days that's not made in
> > China but I have some Chicago Metallic that is of superb quality.

> You can't beat Chicago Metallic for quality. All of my metal
> bakeware is from Chicago Metallic. Nearly half of what I have was
> bought by my mother back in the late 1930s. It seems to last
> forever. The rest I bought. I have a few piees of tempered glass
> and ceramic bakeware.

I don't really bake, but I've got four half sheet pans from
Lincoln/Vollrath/Wearever that I got at the food service supply.
They're indispensible for everything from baking cookies to
ferrying packs of soup or leftovers down to the freezer (top of
a fridge, not a deep freeze) in the basement.

Cindy Hamilton