Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_9_] Nancy Young[_9_] is offline

Default Circulon pot quality

On 1/8/2019 12:46 PM, graham wrote:
> On 2019-01-08 10:27 a.m., Nancy Young wrote:

>> An All Clad pan is worth fighting for.

> Certainly true as All Clad is still being made in the US and not China!
> All of my pans were made in Denmark, France or Italy. It's difficult to
> find good bakeware these days that's not made in China but I have some
> Chicago Metallic that is of superb quality.

I have a couple of All Clad pots and wow they are solid. I would
hate to ruin one of those. I'd get that burned rice out of one
of those.

I've never come across Chicago Metallic though I have heard of
them. I do have a couple of Nordicware sheet pans I like a lot.

nancy