Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default Cornbread (pic)

>On Mon 07 Jan 2019 07:49:47p, graham told us...
>
>> On 2019-01-07 7:00 p.m., Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>>> On Mon 07 Jan 2019 06:45:15p, graham told us...

Older waste lines are brass (not copper), nowadays they're PVC, rarely
clog because they are so smooth, brass pits and schmutz adheres and
builds up... I recently changed the waste line under my kitchen sink,
it was chrome plated brass, had practically dissolved at the P trap so
was oozing, that's how I knew, from a small puddle under the sink,
cought it before any water damage. But was all corroded so I changed
it all. The hardware store only had PVC in various kits. PVC is very
easy to work with... no gluing, all compression fittings, no tools
needed, all finger tight.