Posted to rec.food.cooking
Graham Graham is offline

Default Cornbread (pic)

On 2019-01-07 6:01 p.m., Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Mon 07 Jan 2019 04:35:13p, jmcquown told us...

>>> I do that sometimes too, but I also try to have powered
>>> buttermilk on hand.
>>>

>> I keep forgetting to add powdered buttermilk to my list. I've
>> added it.
>> I'm also nearly out of white vinegar so I've added that to my
>> list.
>> (White vinegar combined with baking soda and water is an excellent
>> way to clean jewelery.)
>>
>> Jill
>>

> And also drains.

Unless you have copper plumbing!!! My house has copper drain-pipes that
are obviously vulnerable.

FoodBanter.com Database Error
Database Error Database error
The FoodBanter.com database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.foodbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.foodbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.