Posted to rec.food.cooking
Graham Graham is offline

Default Circulon pot quality

On 2019-01-07 12:21 p.m., Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Mon 07 Jan 2019 08:40:13a, Dave Smith told us...

>>> I have the dishwasher which now stores pots and lids. You're not
>>> missing out on anything.

>> When our old dishwasher died I did not want to replace it. I find
>> it faster and easier to do dishes by hand when there is just the
>> two of us. My wife disagreed and it was replaced. I still prefer
>> to do it by hand.
>>

> If I didn't have a self-cleaning oven I would never bake anything
> messy. let alone any thing roasted that spattered. If I didn't have a
> dishwasher, I probablay wouldn't cook at all. I detest cleanup. We
> have a very good dishwasher and I'm OCDC about loading it. It even
> removes anything that may have burned on

I have a Bosch self clean oven but I don't use that feature any more.
The oven was badly designed and I don't think the cooling fan for the
electronics can handle the very high temperature. I'd like to replace it
but that would require a certain amount of re-modelling and I'm not sure
it's worth it. When I sell my house to downsize, it will either be
demolished or, more likely, jacked up and carted off to some rural
property before the new owner builds a mansion.