Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default Cut The Cheese

On Mon, 31 Dec 2018 itsjoannotjoann wrote:
>On Monday, December 31, 2018 Sheldon wrote:
>>
>> For those interested this appears to be a good cheese slicer:
>> https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004W7GRG8...cefcddab3705_S
>>

>It looks like a mini paper trimmer!

It's just like ye olde tyme grocery store cheese slicer only smaller
but more hi tech. However for hard cheese I much prefer a paring
knife, a lot easier clean up. But that slicer would work well for a
small cocktail party so folks can slice their own as needed/wanted...
it's classier than the typical slicers out there... it would make
Velveetah seem like aged cheddar. Most party-goers like those kind of
gadgets. My only reservation is that some slightly inebriated klutz
will whack off a chunk of finger. I get nervous watching people with
cutting tools. One of the most dangerous tools is sheetmetal snips.