Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_16_] Ophelia[_16_] is offline

Default Does CBD Really Do Anything?

"Nancy2" wrote in message

I take one opioid 4 times a day, alternating times I take it with a
high-dose acetaminophen together with
Gabapentin, which I started taking for muscle spasms after my spinal fusion
surgery. The gabo really
doesn't do anything, but my doctor thinks it does, so I continue to take it.
Still, even with the meds, I also can
stand or walk for only 5-10 minutes at a time, have to lean both forearms on
the sink counter while I peel or
chop veggies, and have to split up my baking into two sessions with major
rest time between. But, like someone
said, we all have our health issues. Big whoop. ;-))

N.

==

I know what you mean I don't know what Gabapentin is, but I am allowed 2
opioids 4 times a day. I try not to take them all because tbh I am a bit
scared of them, but they do the job