Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_3_] John Kuthe[_3_] is offline

Default Does CBD Really Do Anything?

On Monday, December 31, 2018 at 11:17:01 AM UTC-6, notbob wrote:
> IMO, there is "little verification" cuz the US govt makes research on
> cannabis almost illegal.

**** the U.S Government!! The U.S. Government MADE CANNABIS ILLEGAL IN THE FIRST PLACE!!

I DO NOT TRUST the U.S. Government!!! It has been BOUGHT BY BIG PHARMA!!!! And BIG OIL!! A HISTORY of POOR CHOICES.

> I'll verify one thing. Some, Indica strains cause me to sleep better
> and WITHOUT dreams! Not all strains, I jes discovered, as I jes bought
> some Afghani Indica strain and I dreamt --severely!-- unlike the typical
> Indica I usually buy.

Yep! Anecdotal reports, but corroborated by others I've heard including ME!! And some Vets I saw on a The Sacred Plant show on the medicinal effects of cannabis.

> I guess I keep looking for that strain that will get me "high" (I
> stopped getting high, yrs ago), which the strain I usually buy (no
> dreams) does not.

Yep, the "high" is a side effect! Why I got into it too, 40+ years ago!

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...